If you are a smoker, you often hear the dangers that can be caused from bronchitis, asthma, heart disease, to cancer. Even so, there are still feelings that make you still want to take one cigarette, for the last time. Unfortunately, it continues to recur and the resolution to stop smoking never materializes. Different smokers, the story is almost the same. You can benefit from quit smoking hypnosis and make sure that you have the reasons why quitting smoking is the best decision.
Contrary to what smokers believe, smoking does not help a person become more creative or productive. Most smokers actually try to get a 15-minute pause of work to smoke. It also burdens the company the loss of work time of employees. In fact, smoking can hinder the focus of one’s work. Studies show that smokers also often get sick permission. The Ohio State University study in 2013 claimed that every smoker weighed 5,816 dollars a year.
Smoking is an expensive habit. Please count the number of cigarettes consumed every day and calculate what costs need to be spent each year. In the US, the price of a pack of cigarettes varies in each state. Assuming a packet of cigarettes costs 10 dollars and consumes 10 cigarettes per day, then in a year the cost of smoking is 1,825 dollars.
It turns out that many companies have refused to recruit smokers. The trend began in the mid 1980s by the Alaska Airlines company. At present, many companies are testing the urine of job applicants to check nicotine levels. This is not considered a form of discrimination. Because most states in the United States do not protect smokers.
Not all restaurants provide a zone of smoker smoking. Most nowadays, restaurants are actually trying to declare themselves as smoke-free areas. This is especially if you are traveling to countries such as England, France and New Zealand.
You have put your heart, soul, and lots of investment into renovating a house. The thing you don’t want most is someone who enters and robs a house. Home intruders are very scary even in mind, but spending a few minutes to recognize and improve your vulnerable home can help reduce risk. Here are 5 things that can make your home not attractive to thieves. Apart from that, if the lock on your front door is broken, you can always call the recommended Locksmith near your area.
1. Beautify the front door Your front door is the first place that thieves see. The front door that looks broken makes your house an easy target. If the door is clean and well painted, it will give the impression that the whole house is well maintained and difficult to break through.
2. Adding a padlock The thief will adjust what type of key they must use to enter the house. When they see homeowners using only standard cylinder locks, it is more likely for them to enter than if there is more lock. In short, a double lock makes your door physically more difficult to penetrate. In addition, your home also becomes less attractive to thieves.
3. Get rid of rubbish Box, paper, plastic and bags like advertisements for thieves to take valuables inside your house. Prevent thieves from getting excited by getting rid of your new flat screen TV box.
4. Dark exterior Thieves don’t like to take risks easily seen by others. So, when you add light around the house, especially using active motion sensors and basic exterior lights, you have made a barrier around the house. Give special attention to vulnerable areas such as the front and rear doors, and footpaths.
5. Placing plants When planted under windows, bushes are not only beautiful, but they also become a barrier for thieves to climb into the window. Thieves can also be blocked by several types of green plants that have thorns or with a loud snapping sound. For trees that reach the second-floor window, make sure to clean the lower branches regularly so they cannot function as stairs.