Do not Want to Have Alzheimer’s? Try to Eat These Foods
You must already know what the meaning of Alzheimer’s disease, right? Many people are starting to prevent the disease so that in the future it does not have to deal with the disease. However, if one of your family or even yourself has experienced signs of the disease, then you need to consult your psychiatrist. Then, if you need home care, you can also use in home senior care services from Seniors Helping Seniors so you can be more comfortable at home.
However, you also need to know what foods can prevent the disease.
1. Fish. Fish derived from seawater can actually prevent the emergence of the disease. This is because fish from seawater contain omega 3, DHA, and EPA that play an important role in brain health.
2. Green Vegetables. There many green vegetables, but some of that can prevent the emergence of Alzheimer’s because it contains vitamin E and folic acid.
3. Wine. Grapes can prevent Alzheimer’s because it has a high iron content that functions in the formation of red blood cells. Red blood cells can also increase oxygen levels in the blood circulation to the brain that can inhibit weakening of brain nerve cells.
4. Avocado. In addition to wine, the avocado was also able to prevent the onset of Alzheimer’s. This is because the avocado has iron and vitamin E that can help brain health.
5. Tomatoes and Carrots. Tomatoes and carrots can prevent Alzheimer’s disease because it contains many beta-carotene substances that act as antioxidants that are able to remove bacteria and toxins in the body.
There is nothing wrong to prevent Alzheimer’s from now for the sake of a healthy old age. But if you feel that there is an Alzheimer’s sign in yourself, you can come to your psychiatrist and consult. You can also contact the in home care service providers of Seniors Helping Seniors for the best care and assistance.