How to Use Honey to Treat Acne
Honey has been proven to help prevent acne. Honey is a natural cosmetic product that not only treats acne but also treats other beauty problems. Honey is rich in natural, sticky antibiotics, full of antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, vitamins and minerals, antiseptics, moisturizers, osmotic effects, anti-bacterial, also the best manuka honey for face and has the ability to heal quickly that can treat acne simply than other drugs.
How does honey work on acne?
– Honey works as a natural antibiotic that kills acne-causing bacteria.
– Has an osmotic effect that absorbs water on the wound and releases hydrogen peroxide, an antiseptic that kills more bacteria and gets rid of acne.
– Contains natural acids that prevent bacterial growth.
– Contains anti-inflammatory properties that reduce redness in acne.
Rich in natural antioxidants that help prevent damage caused by free radicals.
– Sticky properties that work to remove dirt and dust.
– Natural probiotics and antibacterial properties of honey will effectively reduce the occurrence and prevent the formation of new acne.
– Moisturizer for all skin types. Honey reduces excess oil and makes your oily skin smooth and damp. If your skin is dry then honey will moisturize it.
– Apart from pure honey, Manuka honey has an antibacterial ability and superior healing properties that help cure acne.
How to use honey for acne treatment:
Treatment 1: Pure Honey
– Take a small amount of pure honey.
– Apply on your face using a finger or cotton like a mask.
– Leave for 30 minutes and wash with warm water then followed by cold water that helps close the skin pores to prevent problems.
– Repeat the same process regularly to keep the skin clean and prevent acne.
Treatment 2: Honey and strawberries
– Clean the face gently and dry by patting the face with a towel.
– Take 3 pieces of fresh strawberries, and mashed.
– Add 2 teaspoons of honey to the strawberry collision, and mix it until it becomes dough.
– Apply on face and leave about 20-25 minutes.
– Clean with warm water and let dry for several minutes.
– Apply a moisturizer and do this process twice a week to get rid of acne.
– Follow all these processes for at least a month regularly to prevent acne intact.